Broseley Festival CIC
Safety Advice Policy
A copy of Broseley Festival CIC’s Safety Advice Policy will be shared with all team members, stewards, security staff, stall holders, vendors and traders, all members of the production team, medical staff and anyone else involved with the organisation of Broseley Festival or any sub-contractors and traders and is available to any member of the public and will be shared on Broseley Festival CIC’s official website prior and during the event. A copy of the policy will be available at the information tent throughout the event.
Broseley Festival CIC want everyone to be familiar with the following advice ahead of this year’s Festival.
· Be patient with security checks and help the staff to help you. We know it is inconvenient, but they are there to keep you safe.
· Only bring what you need and please abide by our prohibited items which can be found in Broseley Festival CIC’s Term and Conditions of Entry. list of prohibited items. Packing light will also help to speed up searches and your entry to the event.
· If you spot someone acting suspiciously, report it to us immediately to our security staff or a member of the festival team.
· In an emergency, if you think there is an immediate risk, always call 999 and look around you for help from staff/stewards – especially those with radios who can raise the alarm quickly.
· Don’t leave bags unattended or anywhere they could cause a security scare. And never agree to look after anyone else’s bags, no matter how plausible their story.
· If there is an incident, listen to staff and any announcements. Festival organisers have emergency plans to help you keep safe. Please follow the instructions given by organisers in the event of an emergency.